Opposing Changes to Your Divorce or Custody Appeal Order

Know the facts if you are involved in a Florida divorce or custody appeal and the other party wants to oppose any changes to the judge’s order.

What is an answer brief.

An answer brief is the brief filed by the party who is opposing any changes to the divorce court judge’s order.  The answer brief will usually detail (1) why the trial court’s decision was correct and (2) why arguments raised by the appealing party are incorrect or not applicable.

Did this answer your question?

Back to All About Appellate Briefs

Call (561) 810-0170 or click here for more information about scheduling a consultation and strategy session with the Florida Divorce & Appellate lawyers of Bruce Law Firm, P.A..  The firm’s practice is limited to divorce and family law and represents clients in all of Florida’s appellate courts under fixed-fee pricing arrangements with a money back guarantee.  The firm shares fees with referring attorneys pursuant to Florida Bar rules.  All information on this website is subject to this Legal Disclaimer.  Click West Palm Beach Divorce Lawyer for the firm’s other divorce and family law website.