Florida Divorce & Child Custody Appeals| Division of Property

A Florida Divorce & Child Custody attorney provides answers to the most common questions when considering appealing your divorce or child custody case.

The divorce judge’s order gave me financial accounts that did not exist as of the trial.  Is this an error I can fix on appeal in Florida?

It depends.  If it was proven that you spent down the account to pay marital expenses that you could not pay from your income alone than an appellate court is probably going to find that the trial judge committed reversible error in awarding an account that no longer exists absent other unique factors.

Did this answer your question?

Back to Appealing Equitable Distribution Orders