Florida Divorce & Child Custody | Temporary Support Orders

Appealing temporary relief orders imposed by judge such as awarding temporary custody, spousal or child support in your Florida Divorce or Custody Case.

The temporary support order did not differentiate between what support was child support and what was alimony.  Can I appeal?

Yes.  Over time the law has evolved and awards of undifferentiated family support are no longer permitted. The temporary relief order has to distinguish between what support is for alimony and what is for child support.

Did this answer your question?

Back to Appealing Temporary Relief Orders

Call (561) 810-0170 or click here for more information about scheduling a consultation and strategy session with the Florida Divorce & Appellate lawyers of Bruce Law Firm, P.A..  The firm’s practice is limited to divorce and family law and represents clients in all of Florida’s appellate courts under fixed-fee pricing arrangements with a money back guarantee.  The firm shares fees with referring attorneys pursuant to Florida Bar rules.  All information on this website is subject to this Legal Disclaimer.  Click West Palm Beach Divorce Lawyer for the firm’s other divorce and family law website.