injunction on behalf of child

Appealing a Florida Domestic Violence injunction you feel a judge unfairly denied or granted is serious business. We answer commonly asked questions here.  

Does Florida law allow me to seek an injunction on behalf of my child?

Yes.  In Florida, if you believe your spouse or former spouse is going to harm your minor child you can seek a Domestic Violence Injunction on behalf the child.


Did this answer your question?

Back to Appealing Domestic Violence Injunction